Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @SpaceShots
How long were you banned for: 3 months!

Your Steam Name: MachineGunO
Your In-game Name: Martino Bambino
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75386219

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.1, 3.4, 3.20, 4.1 - User decided to go on duty to release his friend from jail. Shot a cop, let his friend go and then reconnected to get rid of DNA. // Accepted AR - https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.41102/

Why should this appeal be considered: I have been banned for over 2 months now and I regret the decisions I have made in the past. I am truly sorry for for being a massive binge. I was just getting tired of perpheads and minges, so I took a stupid decision to minge myself and I really regret it. I am very sorry for the RPs i have ruined by minging. When I came back I've tried to roleplay as much as I could but there's literally no roleplay and nobody wanting to do it. As of lately i've been seeing people making RP orgs and doing RP and which I like a lot and I'm trying to lean more towards the RP side and less the run and gun side of perp. I always liked stories behind criminal RP (actual RP not just shootouts, raiding , etc.) I hope you can forgive me and let me enjoy the server as I've served long time of my ban and regretted everything I've done. Im also very sorry to @Weazel which I killed thus I violated rule 3.4/2.5/3.20/4.1. Sorry for what happened and I hope you can accept my apology! Since I was unbanned from my 2 and half year ban I hadn't have gotten a ban since and this was the first ban since 1 year of playing.

Look, this won't happen again, I can assure you. this is not good behaviour from me folks and this is just completetly ridiculous what i did. I will never do this again!!!!!!

Additional Comment(s): Also I'm for everyone who was involved.

Reaction score
I accept his apology @SpaceShots this happen quite a while back and I'm certain all of this has cooled off. I'm certain he knows what he did wrong and i feel like he has waited his ban for long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.