Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: weazel
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: douglas
His/Her Steam ID: ???
Why Should This Player Be Punished
: Goes on duty just to free his friend from jail. He and Brinch started a hostage situation at slums and 1 died and 1 got revived. The one that got revived DC'd. He said his game crashed so we continued arresting him. He was in the holding cell and when i came he suddenly was AFK. His friend came on duty and he wasn't afk anymore. So wanted to arrest him but douglas wanted to fuck about. I arrested him for 8 years and douglas tried to get him out twice. and eventually he rdm'd me down in the holding cell when he was a cop himself.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score

First of all, you breaking 3.4 right. Then my corrupt ass going on duty, I saw my friend then I thought of helping him out by giving him a lower sentence but you stopped me doing all that. So to my last resort, I wanted to gp you but u decides to break 3.4, thats the ONLY reason u got behind cover.

So all of that corrupt shit I did, thats IA mate, not AR. Spoke with an staff about it aswell and he said it was all fine.

Reaction score
Accepted
Reviewed with @LEWIS 088

@Weazel - Just because another user is breaking the rules, does not mean you break gunpoint​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.