Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Dom_
How long were you banned for: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Kempotent
Your In-game Name: Tony Morley
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137767844

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans)
3.4 - The user ran over a player who was gun pointing them.

Why should this appeal be considered: I believe it should be considered due to it was an accident on my behalf, I saw they were aiming at the ground and not at me and thought it would be justified to try and protect my life by running them over, I believe they shouldn't have pulled a gun on me out in public for them going up the wrong way of the road but I did not mean to break 3.4 in this moment which is another reason I think this should be considered as I believe they broke 2.5 . I thought I was in the clear as well, me and Jamal were laughing about how calculated we were getting them to focus their attention on to him. I do apologise for this, I did not know that I was unable to run them over in this moment and it was a pure accident.

As you can see in this video I they were pointed at the ground at the time which is why I had come to think it was justifiable to run them over. I am sorry that I broke the rule and will think about the situation more next time. I have learned from this situation that I should not do this if someone actively has a gun out not just pointed at me. I have recently just gotten back into perp after having a couple of months off, I am really enjoying it so far and want to get back on the server as soon as possible. Please consider this and thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Denied

You have 26 bans on record, you're lucky this wasn't a longer ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back