Appeal for smo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Janice (See: ScamBans)
How long were you banned for: 6 months
Your Steam Name: sav Your In-game Name: ben ross
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2385029
Why were you banned/blacklisted: Mass RDM (See: ScamBans)
Why should this appeal be considered: Hey, so basically around 5 months ago I had a couple of my friends over and both of them have played perp before so due to that they knew the rules and such and basically mrdmd on my account which I know my account is my responsibility and I will take full ownership off their actions. Firstly I'd like to apologise to @McGlinchy for what happened I think my friends done it 2 or 3 times? before being caught by @McGlinchy , I am extremely sorry to janice and anyone else that was affected on that day. I've had some time to reform over what happened and I've matured and had the whole of the summer holidays to compose myself to not get angry or mad at peoples decisions. I'm sorry for what happened on the forums to dom and ayjay, was really pissed that day and I let my keyboard warrior persona take over (apologies).
I've lowkey made sure my friends never go on gmod again when they're over so it shouldnt be a problem next time and if they do I will take the right measures to stop them from coming on perp.
Additional Comment(s): Another apology to janice and others for wasting all there time, I hope people can forgive me and see that I've changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.