April Fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Also good luck on finding a ticket to Hawaii for 150 euros. WHEN it costs 820 euros per ticket minimum lol. I'll stop ruining your joke now.

Reaction score
Liam said:
Disappointing. Perpheads won't be the same...

April fools?
Trande sadly this is not ture,

You need 250 Euros to buy normal PERP. 150 euros is not even enought for normal tickets to hawaii.

I get paid 150 euros per 4 mounths. No problom for meh

Reaction score
Liam said:
Also good luck on finding a ticket to Hawaii for 150 euros. WHEN it costs 820 euros per ticket minimum lol. I'll stop ruining your joke now.
Hes talking about the donation money I think.

Trande

Liam said:

April fools?
IT IS TRUE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.

And they don't keep the money for themselves, people are donating it for the server, not for the owner team.

Reaction score
Liam said:
Are you not also going to mention that they're going to buy Idris with 150 euros? I think it might be worth a little bit more than that.

Reaction score
Unfortunately Chef Ramsay pulled out at the last minute and has chosen to spend his hard earned 150 euro on a virtual space ship, this is a big hit for the perpheads community but im sure we can pull through.

Reaction score
HAHAHHAH Wasn't close to get me when i heard Rustic and Warxer in the same sentence as "bought".

Reaction score
Liam said:

April fools?
Trande, the title is even April Fools.
This will never be KitchenRP -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.