April Fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Perpheads has officially been bought by Chef Ramsay (Rustic7), all rights to the server and
gamemode will be handed over to Chef Ramsey and his brother Warxer later today, due to this
Bolli and Alex have resigned from their positions as they do not wish to stay in Chef Ramsey’s
community. Along with this all Moderators, Admins and Enforcers will be demoted from their
positions as of tomorrow when Chef Ramsey takes over control of the server.
Effective today the PERPheads name will be changed to PERPheads - A Chef Ramsay Community
until he has chosen a specific name for the server. As of tomorrow the perpheads.com website will
redirect you to Chef Ramsay’s website > gordonramsay.com. The official offer for the server was 100€
which was declined, but the offer was then raised to 150€ an astonishing offer we simply could not resist.

I would like to thank all of the players who have stuck with us during the last 10 months, we are now rich
thanks to you and are planning an extended holiday in Hawaii and if we are lucky we will have enough cash left
over to buy an Idris-M.
I would also like to thank Garry for his wonderful game and GabeN for the glorious
PC Master Race community known as Steam.

Thanks in the name of the PERPheads team

Fredy

Reaction score
Hello PERPHeads members!

I will be the future owner of PERPHeads and alot of things will be changed. PERPHeads stats/ingame money and stuff will stay ofcourse but we will expand servers and slots.
The PERPHeads server IP will be changed because we will use a new dediciated box we just bought. This operation can take a few days untill I got controll over these files. People may quit but people may also come back and give it another try.
All bans will get removed and about the staff, I'm not sure what im going todo at the moment but something will be effected in that part. Lets have hope for the next PERPHeads future! :)

I will type more information soon

Rustic7

Reaction score
You'll never take me alive. Can't knock it though, a full 150 euros daaaammnnnn

Reaction score
The new PERPHeads will be effected alot, Alot of upcomming events updates and so on. Thanks Lewis :)

Trande

Liam said:
Disappointing. Perpheads won't be the same...

April fools?
Donations are for the community only. They are not allowed to keep anything for themselves.

Reaction score
Liam said:
Disappointing. Perpheads won't be the same...

April fools?
'For the community' - of course they can keep it for themselves. All the hours of hard work and effort - they deserve it, they obviously excel the amount of money which they need to pay for expenses. Such as website and the server. Or dedi what ever they have. I'm just going to stop now It's a bit obvious it's an april fools joke because there's also a bunch of admins denying to be admins when they're disguised - they have non VIP physguns. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.