Leyer32s resignation post.

Reaction score
Hai all PERPHeads members! It’s now my time for a resignation post

Story about me on perpheads:
I joined in late December to minge around on PERP with Warxer, but after some min playing on the server I found out that Sam from my old community BizRP was playing on PERPHeads sometimes. We started to talk about Lewis and Lewis heard that I played here so he joined. So when he joined we decided to take it serious.

We created “The Corleone” and became one of the most powerful orgs. But, we just sat there and growed all day…
It feelt like I became a part of the community and I wanted to be staff. Me and Lewis disbanded the org and joined Jarheads. I made my first enforcer application which got denied and I almost gave up, luckly I didn’t. I did everything I could to show that I would be a good staff member, and then I made a new one when Lewis made his. It got accepted.

I got promoted to moderator and ended as an administrator.
Pretty much all staff members started to complain on other staff which kinda didn’t get dealt with. After being here for so long it began to get boring and I heard about another server that a person is developing..
Buuut that’s not the reason why Im resigning it’s becuse either I resign or get demoted since I’ve joined another community.

Thanks to Swiper for all his good work on this server.

Bye Bye

Since I've seen Sams post, let the hate begin. ->

Ayjay

Reaction score
You're a nice guy, a really nice guy who I feel that was a good administrator on the server.

Until now.

You're leaving the community with your friends as you were offered a high rank, just like everyone else.

Bye.

Reaction score
You weren't forced to leave, You had a decision to make and you made it, Whether it was the correct one, Only time will tell.
For your sake let's hope rustics yet to exist server doesn't flop. o/

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Leyer, thanks for your help on the server and forum, you've done an amazing job. Very best of luck to you in future!

Reaction score
AyJay said:
You're a nice guy, a really nice guy who I feel that was a good administrator on the server.

Until now.

You're leaving the community with your friends as you were offered a high rank, just like everyone else.

Bye.
Wow you really have no respect. He decied to leave for a good reason, ME and Leyer know each other very well and we wanted to do this for a while now Common man.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
You still shouldn't buy that shitty monitor, k bye.
The price just dropped $150 :D So yeh, I will.

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:

Until now.

Bye.
No, he has no respect for the community.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Wow, the next awesome admin gone. I don't know how we will end up. Thank you for serving with us!
Thanks for always being friendly, even tho, nah nevermind. :)

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
Sad to see you go Leyer, thanks for your help on the server and forum, you've done an amazing job. Very best of luck to you in future!
Np :) Thanks for all your work with the staff team, you saved me from resigning before.

Reaction score
Bye cevin, you were a great addition to the staff team and it sucks to see you go, have fun in your new community as community manager ;)
(This is not sarcasm.)
((And no that isn't aswell))

ps. please don't buy a 780 ti and only play garry's mod with it :D

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Bye cevin, you were a great addition to the staff team and it sucks to see you go, have fun in your new community as community manager ;)
(This is not sarcasm.)
((And no that isn't aswell))

ps. please don't buy a 780 ti and only play garry's mod with it :D
Thanks! Yeh you are right, I will buy a 880 when it comes out.