Aquaa/zoe lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Aquaa/zoe lmao
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967/ (Couldn't get the other one. EDIT: I think it's this one: STEAM_0:1:44517383 )
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I just shot Stomper after half a year of hunting him down. His friends come over and immediately pick out that I did it even though A. no medics came to identify me and B. noone could tell them IC. They immediately get an officer to arrest me, using bodyblocking methods to do so, but luckily his search was fruitless. I left the server before they could cause me more trouble as they were going to the PD, possibly to become police officers and arrest me.
Evidence (Demo Required): 1st: https://mega.nz/#!0ZVkSDbJ!YmAUmNpXjjN3z7V2ErgQxfn9Knfhoq1g7MXZ9q84LPs
2nd: https://mega.nz/#!FFdQ1YxK!eEjmZH54J3Scx8AwxkSVAC6ULoQnT7SgoaW0MYbboVQ
Tick: Last 2-3000 for the first one, the entirety of the second one since it just started and I stopped the demo before I left.

Reaction score
Let's start from square one, shall we?;

After I re-spawned from a shootout that we unfortunately lost I was approached by Zoe and was told that you were the guy that killed stomper, who we found laying dead at CH btw. She claimed that she saw you over his body and then running away, so she assumed that you killed him. Here's the thing, we went up to you and started bashing on you because of our assumption, but we didn't kill you, car bomb you, mug you or anything pussied out and left the server. whats funny to me is that the fact that you broke character the second that we approached you; Instead of keeping it IC, you decided to say "Wow you guys are meta-gaming me" I think it's fucking pathetic to make an AR when you broke about 2 rules in the process? (Probably going to make my own action request on you)

Another thing that I would like to point out is the fact that you somehow knew it was stomper. In this week alone, he's changed his name, clothing, and player model at least 3 times and when I asked you how you knew it was him, you said "I was keeping tips on him" What are you? A fucking israeli spy watching over him with a satellite? Unless you followed him every inch of the way I'd say YOU were the one meta gaming. Let's not even mention how you decided to kill him for something he did like 6 fucking months ago.

Sorry if i'm coming off mean <3

Reaction score
You left the server because you were afraid we would go cop and arrest you? We saw a cop that didn't review any of the evidence we attempted to present to him and therefore we went on a search for another officer to help with the case, where would we look? Hmmmm... Perhaps the police department. You then immediately left (and thus breaking the rule of leaving during RP) because you assumed we were about to hypothetically break some rules. The rules clearly state that when you believe someone is breaking the rules, you should continue roleplay and wait for the staff (which arrived about 2 minutes after you left) to deal with the situation.

I had assumed Israelian spies were better at their work.

Would you also mind providing some evidence, preferably in the form of demos, which should prove you found out who my character was through IC means.

Reaction score
You left the server because you were afraid we would go cop and arrest you? We saw a cop that didn't review any of the evidence we attempted to present to him and therefore we went on a search for another officer to help with the case, where would we look? Hmmmm... Perhaps the police department. You then immediately left (and thus breaking the rule of leaving during RP) because you assumed we were about to hypothetically break some rules. The rules clearly state that when you believe someone is breaking the rules, you should continue roleplay and wait for the staff (which arrived about 2 minutes after you left) to deal with the situation.

I had assumed Israelian spies were better at their work.

Would you also mind providing some evidence, preferably in the form of demos, which should prove you found out who my character was through IC means.

"Leaving during RP", I'm sure the demo can show whatever RP that was occuring before I left. It definitely does not (*cough*sarcasm*cough*) show the two of them running away to the PD after the officer unarrested me and left me alone.
I was done for the day and wanted to work on this AR, simple enough.

Also, sure, but since I don't have particular dates listed down, you're gonna have to send me a website where I can post every single demo I have made since the time you scammed me.

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

I have gone through the demo, and I can confirm that Zoey did not see @MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 kill stomper, Zoey spawned in a few minutes after the kill. Zoey is already on a permanent ban so no punishment will be given.

@MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555
You will be banned for violating the server rules​

Status
Not open for further replies.