AR 3.15 / 2.1 Medic and FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Elvy Safirsdottir
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Hughes / Adrian White
His/Her SteamID: x
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.15 / 2.1. Ramming a Firefighters truck when it wasn't even his job putting the fire out as a Medic, purposefully '' breaking '' his car so the firefighter can get in an unpassable area for cars. Also incredibly unrealistic that they're ramming the car.

It didn't really piss me off so bad until they got incredibly heated because I didn't want to move my car. They immediately asked for a cop to come over just because I didn't want to move it. They were being incredibly mingy and when I asked for one of their SteamID's he immediately said no n' drove off.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: x

Reaction score
Wasn't the park on fire near the forest area? There is no legit way to go there and the hose is stupidly short. They did what they can do without using prop pushing to get the truck into the park ;/

Reaction score
He was legit driving into the fucking truck full speed lol. And Duffy that's driving the bumper against it, not driving at it 40/60 miles per hour or so.

Reaction score
Wasn't the park on fire near the forest area? There is no legit way to go there and the hose is stupidly short. They did what they can do without using prop pushing to get the truck into the park ;/

And yeah there was but isn't it a bit unrealistic to drive full speed into a firefighters car? Feels like 3.4 to me as well, putting your life at risk when you weren't even supposed to be there and just nearly killing yourself driving into a car.

Imo they should've just gotten a roadcrew or something, I think there was even one on at the time, not 100% sure though.

Reaction score
You're being incredible petty over a situation that besides them asking you to move your car weren't really involved in, I rather see these two do their ramming thing then pushing the firetruck with a burger or some other dumb shit. What did you expect them to do, just letting it burn? The RC thing is not gonna help either. Like seriously what's your gameplan here, have them warned or banned over this petty thing? This AR has to be salt induced from another situation because I can't see any other reason on why you would take the time into making this.

Reaction score
You're not even involved Joe, lol. I'd expect the RC to take a more realistic aproach since it's a really heavy car it can push it easier onto the unpassable area, and they could've just put it out with a fire extinguisher couldn't they?

Anyways, whatever, no need to be salty Joe, just don't respond to things you're not involved with.

Close it if you want I don't mind. c:

Reaction score
ACCEPTED
I will explain why it was wrong to do this:
Because of the speed the paramedic was going into a fire engine which ways an incredible amount the front end of the paramedic's ambulance would have been done in by the impact (could potentially mean the medic would get injured).

However, I understand the reasons why they were doing it therefore NO FURTHER ACTION will be taken against the user involved, I doubt it was intentionally done and mainly to resolve an issue of getting into a area that you can't get access to.
User driving the ambulance please refrain from doing this in future, there's a difference between hitting the bumper and then going flat out into the back end.​

Status
Not open for further replies.