break of rules 2.1 and 3.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthMaui97

First af all, i don't know if it's the same for you, but (for me) something in demos looks differently: for example i wear a suit but in demo i wear the v1 default dresses, and medics patrol car looks like a red taxi. So i'm reporting the owner of a car the in demo i see as ERROR :( So if at the start of the demo you see an error parked in the garage too you have the same problem of me.

Your Steam/In-game Name: Xin Shun-leung
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: I don't know because he was in the car :( however it was an orange van
His/Her SteamID: unable to tell you
Reason: at the very end of the demo (in the link below) the owner of an orange van after he use his horn many times, he pushed his car to mine making me do 360 spin.
Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/it/3451cdb242cd381147aeb859c78d2151/

P.S. Do you know if there's a way to fix this demo bug?

Ash

Reaction score
Well you will need to find out the Steam ID and the Persons in-game name. They cannot ban anyone without a Steam ID or a in-game name. I would advise finding it out or this will probably get denied unless someone else comes forward as a witness.

Reaction score
Can you please put a tick in the ban request from where to really start. We could get the wrong tick in the demo if you just say at the end.

Reaction score
Please get the steamID and the steam name, otherwise we can't ban anyone, just like Ash said.
You have 24 hours to do so otherwise this ban request will be closed.

Reaction score
I checked the demo and I'll keep an eye on the car when I see it ingame. I won't give out a ban, but when I see the driver ingame I'll give him a verbal warning.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.