Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A wild action request has appeared!

Your Steam/In-game Name
: tomhillm8 (Tom Hill)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MrAaron - Aaron Doman
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41291045
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player entered an active bank robbery with intent of causing harm or death to LEO's in order to aid is criminal companions. Despite there being no LEO's present at the scene because they have died, he wasn't able to kill anyone other than myself as the mayor who was previously given immunity from the other gunmen who were already on scene.

His motive was clearly to assist with the bank robbers who had been warranted, therefore putting his life and freedom at risk under rule 3.4, and by breaking rule 5.5 Bank robberies "For players to help other players rob the bank, they must be part of the bank robbery by gaining an arrest warrant at the beginning of the bank robbery. Players that fail to gain an arrest warrant from the bank robbery may not assist with the bank robbery."

Thank you to MrAaron who posted his video of himself performing the act in a failed action request against me which has been denied.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Those who were involved with the situation:
@Chris @Ben Lockwood @MrAaron @jimmythehamster @Murtsley (?) @Blicky

Last edited:
Reaction score
Came here to shift guns so get it right son, not to kill people. The fact you appeared out your little corner and ran straight up to us meant that I had to react as those players with me was involved with a robbery and to save their lives I did everything I possibly could, I did not get a warrant nor did I help a bank robbery as it was over, but you was a lingering smell still on the scene.
5.5 Robbing the Bank
For players to help other players rob the bank, they must be part of the bank robbery by gaining an arrest warrant at the beginning of the bank robbery. Players that fail to gain an arrest warrant from the bank robbery may not assist with the bank robbery.

His motive was clearly to assist with the bank robbers who had been warranted, therefore putting his life and freedom at risk under rule 3.4

My motive was to help my good mate Lockwood and Standish who was in trouble and to load my car with guns and roll out at 140mph.

Reaction score
But you still shot me thinking I was a LEO. Where's your logic? Clearly your motive was to kill cops and assist Lockwood and crew. (phone).
[DOUBLEPOST=1469276496,1469275370][/DOUBLEPOST]@Fasool Aaron was not initially involved. As he previously stated a arrived to help Standish with the guns.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469281241][/DOUBLEPOST]@Fasool refer to previous thread. qft.
(phone)

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Reviewed by @Mathias, @Chris and @Samuel

Status
Not open for further replies.