AR Against PD and Random kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Disclaimer:
This AR is N0T against the entirety of the PD, but just a few individuals, who I need help finding. I do not know the names of the people involved in this. I was hoping the admins could help me find out this info.

Your Steam/In-game Name
: Hung Breeder - Abel Stone/ Dante Redgrave (Recently changed to "Virgil Sparda")

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
:??????? We need to figure it out

His/Her SteamID
:????? We need to figure it out

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: The first case will be the PD raid, which they wrongfully made and claimed it was because we were pointing our guns out the window on private property but we weren't even pointing our guns out the window. The police raided us, took my gun and took my cocain along with all of my friends stuff as well.

The second case will be the mug that happened behind the bank. The player plays with his friend jose/josh and wears a black biker jacket. As you can see in the video, I knew what he was going to do, I knew he was going to rob me, and me being prepared I took my pistol out before him while he was running down the alley, he turned around, and I got behind him knowing he was gunna do something stupid, he still pulls out his gun and trys to shoot me. This was breaking rule 3.4 and 2.1 for unrealistic roleplay. Unfortunately, I don't have any steam names or in-game names, just the video that seems to not show any names or clothes, but I remember vividly his friend wore a black biker jacket and the kid who killed me had an asian face.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:https://mega.nz/#F!iowRiQaL!LlL7CBZtEwLi5QYSK9jkfw

Tick
:Video 18:55: is tick 37,000 will be when they knock on the door the first time
Video 9:13 will be from tick 10,000

[DOUBLEPOST=1475592297,1475592093][/DOUBLEPOST]This AR is N0T against the entirety of the PD, but just a few individuals, who I need help finding.
[DOUBLEPOST=1475614880][/DOUBLEPOST]@Pestam If you look through the video, you'll see that not once did we have our guns outside the window, and even if we did, no one would be able to see them because you'd have to be at the gas station wall and actually trying to look for a reason to raid. I really think you should take a look at the video before you say anything.

Reaction score
Closed

For the PD situation we will need to have the name of the supervisor/officer that initiated the raid. There is no way of us finding that out, so I suggest next time you note down names.

The same applies for the mugging situation. Giving us descriptions of the players does not help us, and we can't quite see names in demos.

If you get some more solid evidence of who you believe broke the rules then we can look further into this, however as of right now we can't do much I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.