Refund Request for wrongful PD raid and rule breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Dante Redgrave

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157769770

What do you need refunded: SIG pistol plus the full mag,berreta M9 plus the full mag. 4 pots, 80 cocain, 40 weed, plus 1-5 cocain seeds and 1-5 weed seeds.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:

The first case will be the PD raid, which they wrongfully made and claimed it was because we were pointing our guns out the window on private property but we weren't even pointing our guns out the window. The police raided us, took my gun and took my cocain along with all of my friends stuff as well.

The second case will be the mug that happened behind the bank. The player plays with his friend jose/josh or wears a black biker jacket. As you can see in the video, I knew what he was going to do, I knew he was going to rob me, and me being prepared I took my pistol out before him while he was running down the alley, he turned around, and I got behind him knowing he was gunna do something stupid, he still pulls out his gun and trys to shoot me. This was breaking rule 3.4 and 2.1 for unrealistic roleplay. Unfortunately, I don't have any steam names or in-game names, just the video that seems to not show any names or clothes, but I remember vividly his friend wore a black biker jacket and the kid who killed me had an asian face.

Evidence:https://mega.nz/#F!iowRiQaL!LlL7CBZtEwLi5QYSK9jkfw

Tick:Video 18:55: is tick 37,000 will be when they knock on the door the first time
Video 9:13 will be from tick 10,000

Reaction score
pending2.png

You will have to make an action request and wait for it to be dealt with before a refund can be made. Please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.