AR on The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Artemis Bounce / Xeno
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown / The Omega
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:74363381
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4 - pulled a gun under gunpoint, also pulled a gun on me outside of pd. - The Omega
3.4 and RDM - When I got to get a gun out of my trunk him and his friend gunpointed me outside of PD as I was equipping my gun from my trunk and said that if I pull anything out he will kill me, Marcus probably knew the mechanic of it automatically going into passive as that's when he shot me.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://plays.tv/video/5a879b8833ad8d60bd/ar-omega-3-4
https://plays.tv/video/5a87a215a9b399aef5/ar-on-marcus-2-5-and-3-4

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since I went behind him, you were standing there with a revovler and I had a pistol, there was a huge chance of you losing this battle aswell since we were 2 people, Marcus could literally have taken you from behind once I shot at you aswell and stabbed you down with that Machete, I was behind him and took out my weapon and you didn't even hit me once, honestly maybe I broke 3.4, but I don't see it though.

Reaction score
Since I went behind him, you were standing there with a revovler and I had a pistol, there was a huge chance of you losing this battle aswell since we were 2 people, Marcus could literally have taken you from behind once I shot at you aswell and stabbed you down with that Machete, I was behind him and took out my weapon and you didn't even hit me once, honestly maybe I broke 3.4, but I don't see it though.
You tried to use the excuse while on the server that you had your gun out but when proven wrong you said that it wasn't you I had under gunpoint, even though you both were. Also, the fact that you were endangering your friends life by using him as something like a human shield really wasn't the best thing as, from what I recall, he was hit.
[DOUBLEPOST=1518839083,1518837192][/DOUBLEPOST]Editied to add stuff ----

Reaction score
Involved

First of all, you try to drive me over. Second of all when you can't do such a simple task, you instead decide to pull out a gun in front of PD. So why are you allowed to do that, when we are not??

You ran around under gunpoint like a beheaded chicken, which resulted in your death followed up by 2 people who's intention was to defend themself. And trying to kill me for calling you a bitch, is not really a reason is it?
I think you're just sad because you lost and we won.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Artemis Bounce / Xeno
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown / The Omega
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:74363381
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4 - pulled a gun under gunpoint, also pulled a gun on me outside of pd. - The Omega
3.4 and RDM - When I got to get a gun out of my trunk him and his friend gunpointed me outside of PD as I was equipping my gun from my trunk and said that if I pull anything out he will kill me, Marcus probably knew the mechanic of it automatically going into passive as that's when he shot me.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://plays.tv/video/5a879b8833ad8d60bd/ar-omega-3-4
https://plays.tv/video/5a87a215a9b399aef5/ar-on-marcus-2-5-and-3-4

Tick:
Your logic literally gives me headache, youre just salty because i killed You, even though No rules were broken, i offered You compensation, You said You actually didnt give a fuck, You just said You didnt like me, and wanted a reason to get me banned, idk why though, ive never spoken to You or anything nor mugged or even killed You, not on duty and either off so.. You also said You have Lots of weapons. Btw yet with that Mechanic You turned around before he shot You with the weapon in the hand, as if You wanted to take the chance to kill him.

Reaction score
Involved

First of all, you try to drive me over. Second of all when you can't do such a simple task, you instead decide to pull out a gun in front of PD. So why are you allowed to do that, when we are not??

I wasn't trying to run you over, I was actually going to leave to go somewhere else but you kept talking about stuff you knew was in my previous life. Also, you are allowed to take your gun out from your trunk outside PD?

I
You ran around under gunpoint like a beheaded chicken, which resulted in your death followed up by 2 people who's intention was to defend themself. And trying to kill me for calling you a bitch, is not really a reason is it?
I think you're just sad because you lost and we won.

I only ran to try and get cover as you shot me as soon as I took my weapon out, I also had no way to stop as you gun pointed me as it was in the process, which would have resulted in my death anyway as I didn't have bandages on me, you also shot many times before I started sprinting to get cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.