AR Clari Stelbourg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Neko / Stephano Johansen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MangoJuicy / Clari Stelbourg
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44511700
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

This player used OOC information for ingame purposes (metagame).
i didn't get a reply on 'wait what' for explanation.
Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864168281
if it was a mistake he/she should have said it. and not just use it without saying anything.

Greetings,

Neko/DriftkinG < (old steamname)

Reaction score
Hi, DriftkinG. This a clear misunderstanding.
Basically, when you were pulled over, the passenger (Mitch Johnsen) was in your vehicle at the time. He was wanted on the police database. We had a positive ID that he was in your vehicle and he DCed when you were taken out of the car because he claimed he didn't break any rules.

When we got back to the PD, I checked the database and found out that Mitch was wanted. I asked if he was the passenger in your vehicle as @Hayden let him disconnect in an RP situation because he claimed he wasn't breaking any laws. I needed to know if he was the passenger so I could tell hayden which I later did in government chat (did // Hayden, that passenger guy you let go was wanted).

The reason I then asked "So do I need to give a MITCH JOHNSEN a ticket?" is because I simply need to stay IC and I didn't know your name and IC would've assumed that you were Mitch Johnsen which was later found out that you were not Mitch (the wanted fellow).

I understand your reason for concern and I appreciate that you have gone out of your way to attempt to bring justice to rulebreakers, however in this instance, you're simply seeing it the wrong way.

Kind Regards,
MangoJuice

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

Seems to be a simple misunderstanding. Thanks for taking the time to make this Action Request to get the situation sorted out.​

Status
Not open for further replies.