AR Code Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: @Brikaas / Brian Palvinksy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Code Monkey / Brandy Martello
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183447894
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player shot me after I've unhandcuffed him whilst I did a /me of putting his weapon onto the table, player would realisticly still be in handcuffs.
Evidence : https://mega.nz/#!EeQj2boI!uxk6LX6Re0rwqe_nb6nFF5kSjTaMfbLa4Trq0o5_dAk
Tick: 66000

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: @Brikaas / Brian Palvinksy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Code Monkey / Brandy Martello
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183447894
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player shot me after I've unhandcuffed him whilst I did a /me of putting his weapon onto the table, player would realisticly still be in handcuffs.
Evidence : https://mega.nz/#!EeQj2boI!uxk6LX6Re0rwqe_nb6nFF5kSjTaMfbLa4Trq0o5_dAk
Tick: 66000

I disagree. You unhandcuffed me and never specified I was still handcuffed. You put the gun on the table so I picked it back up and shot you. Everything was role played properly imo.

Reaction score
I disagree. You unhandcuffed me and never specified I was still handcuffed. You put the gun on the table so I picked it back up and shot you. Everything was role played properly imo.

We both know that you have a enough experience on the server and knowledge to know that you were handcuffed ICly.
I removed the weapon from you and I am the person whom put it onto the table. You were still handcuffed ICly yet you decided to break the rules, ignore the /me command and shoot me without thinking.

You can make up any excuses you want, but you are and you should be aware that you broke the rules by doing the said above.

Reaction score
We both know that you have a enough experience on the server and knowledge to know that you were handcuffed ICly.
I removed the weapon from you and I am the person whom put it onto the table. You were still handcuffed ICly yet you decided to break the rules, ignore the /me command and shoot me without thinking.

You can make up any excuses you want, but you are and you should be aware that you broke the rules by doing the said above.
I disagree. You never stated I was still cuffed. You stated you placed my weapon on the table and then uncuffed me. I wouldn’t have done it if I thought I did something wrong. Let’s let the admins deal with it. You obviously have a different opinion then me so let’s agree to disagree.

Reaction score
I disagree. You never stated I was still cuffed. You stated you placed my weapon on the table and then uncuffed me. I wouldn’t have done it if I thought I did something wrong. Let’s let the admins deal with it. You obviously have a different opinion then me so let’s agree to disagree.

If you would be able to think than do so about the following situation;

I indeed took your weapon off of you and placing it onto the table, you were unhancuffed 'OOCly' to drop the weapon down onto the table.
Please explain to me with your excuses on how you would have been unhandcuffed ICly in that very same situation.

Not to mention that your actions resulted in your death in the most secure building in Paralake, so much for keeping your character alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.