AR on some dude that wanted my Glock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: youtube.com/drocer/Doni Pargo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Code Monkey/Brandy Martello
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183447894
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He literally RDM'd me for my gun? Its not even a place to mug
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
You already made an AR on this exact same situation, you just cut the video down to the last part and reuploaded it ??

Reaction score
You already made an AR on this exact same situation, you just cut the video down to the last part and reuploaded it ??
Lmfao. You seriously cut out the part leading up to it? You made an AR and it was denied. Whoever reviews this, please punish him for delaying and breaking character.

Reaction score
Lmfao. You seriously cut out the part leading up to it? You made an AR and it was denied. Whoever reviews this, please punish him for delaying and breaking character.
i got banned from 20secs video from you that shows litterly nothing. you know that i had a lot of reasons to kill you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1509804658,1509804486][/DOUBLEPOST]
why you involve into this? its not about you, and i did another post because the last one i accidentally cut this part.
stay out of this... non of your business
[DOUBLEPOST=1509804872][/DOUBLEPOST]
You also cut out the whole video from the previous AR good job man https://perpheads.com/threads/peopl...want-because-the-server-is-a-bit-empty.29602/
i didnt cut shit. if so maybe you can show the whole part on your AR and not 25secs... i dont care that you friend with alot of admins or i dont know what... but we both know that i wasnt suppost to get ban and + you said that i wanted your m4... wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.