AR Code Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Synatec / Ranjeet Thakur ( @Synatec )
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Code Monkey / Brandy Martello ( @|RC| Code Monkey )
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.1 (Law 11.4) and 3.4 - User came to my door as a medic and decided it was a good idea to just run into the apartment, seeing our drugs ending up in us getting raided and losing all drugs and weapons. He also panicked while under direct gunpoint.
Evidence:

Items lost:
Ranjeet - SCAR-L, ~24 Coca Leaves, 12 Pots. ( @Synatec )
Amy - Benelli M3
Bryon - AK-47 ( @SpaceShots )
Shay - AK-101 + grenade ( @Shay )
Trauk - OTS w/ silencer ( @Dapsas )

All weapons had compensators and loaded mags except for mine, only a loaded mag.

Reaction score
Basically everyone else in the apartment was my friend and I was just having some fun. He left out the part where I knocked on the door and then he opened it for me and I walked in. I was never told to leave until after I saw the drugs. I never felt my life was at risk as I was never gunpointed until after I saw the drugs. I also never paniced under GP so not sure where he got that from. The user then broke 2.5 by killing me for no reason imo. It is unfortunate that the user has no money and must make an AR to get a refund request for losing a single gun. The user also threatened me over steam by going through another person by saying that if I don't give him 2x what was lost he won't take down the AR. I will make an AR on whoever killed me if need be, but I feel like it can be dealt with within this AR as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.