Your Steam/In-game Name: DwarfBitch/Adam Mills
His/Her Steam/In-game Name Daigestive/Dai gon-jin
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:155798045
Why Should This Player Be Punished
: Mugging in a public area (the beach)
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 40000ish

Reaction score
Not sure if this is common practice or if beach is considered public but here is a clip of yesterday with nade mugging at the same spot with Dai watching over and me getting rekt with 1 single bullet from the mp9 across the beach because TFU is to OP so we got no helmet.

Reaction score
Would like to comment on this AR as I was involved, sniping from Office roof in both situations.

@Ayjay Had told us if we were able to get people close to the wall it would no longer be a quote on quote public area due to the visibility from the highway being blocked and that is apparently the only thing making it remotely public.

Whilst I find beach muggings such a grey area I believe due to his intent to get them out of public sight and in a fast manor that this is well within the rules.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Would just like to point out throughout this whole situation dwarf bitch started repeating "You can't mug here its a public area" rather than fearing for his life or acting realistically.

3.24 Staying In-Character

Players are prohibited from bringing out of character information into in-character gameplay.

Sorry for entering your safespace. But there are an amount of factors to consider. Where I mugged you was out of view of the highway or any road. The main factor to consider is I did this at night time where obviously anyone's vision would be impaired and obviously nobody goes to the beach at the night. After discussing this with @Ayjay he said its fine as long as you can't be seen by the road or highway. Just like to point out there are many more public places than this where people get mugged E.g The Bazaar fountain. If anyone can explain to me how thats less public than a beach at night, go ahead.

Reaction score
But you still ran from office past the bakery npc which has a clear view of you the taxi npc, with a very visible Sako on your back and they would have called the police very fast. Same as goes for the beach even in the night time the beach is a very popular area where people come frequently to enjoy the night. and since this is the only beach on the map it would be extremely popular hence it's the only one. and we have to imagine that we live in a very busy city by the name of Paralake so the odds of people being there is a very big, I would say that the beach would without a doubt the beach is the most public area of Paralake. But I do understand your view, I just find it funny that another guy Nade I think did it as well and was let off with a verbal warning from staff?

Reaction score
You have to remember we live in a very busy town called Paralake so the beach would obviously be very busy.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Illegally transporting is not against the rules.

The beach at night near the highway wall is not in clear view of public as we were told its fine. Enjoy your safespace.

Reaction score
But surely the npc would have called the Police which would lead to the police coming to the beach and making sure you would transport safely. and why would you risk confiscation and even imprisonment for such? you have to remember jail time goes under rule 3.4 aswell

Reaction score
Whilst I -kind of- agree, its simply not possible to play the game mode as a criminal if we have to act as if all NPC's report all crimes. Illegally transporting a firearm and/or displaying it is entirely different to actually committing murder or theft. May be the norm IRL but certainly not within Paralake.

Reaction score
@Husky
3.21 Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (for example, the NPC that resides within Fredy’s Bakery, the City Hall, etc.), the NPCs must be treated as regular players and taken into consideration within roleplay situations, simply killing the NPC usually isn’t sufficient. For example, is if a player is involved in a bank robbery and is visiting the hospital to receive treatment from the NPC the aforementioned player should ensure his and the NPC’s lives are not in immediate danger.

But I do understand your Point @Husky

Reaction score
@DwarfBitch I'm well aware of the rules thanks, stating the NPC would report every single illegal transportation is ridiculous. It specifically states treat them as normal players, how many 'normal' players report illegal transportation compared to not reporting it? RPing the Bakery Boyo is your buddy is all fun and games until situations like this happen, concentrate on the only questionable thing that was gun pointing you to under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.