AR on Dai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tim | Horsefighter / Tim Marshall
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Daigestive / Dai-Gon Jinn
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155798045
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 5.3 Dai died after raiding Slums 3 and 4 and when the NLR timer ran out he instantly went back to raid again. I was at the stairs so he decided to gunpoint me and ask me to open up slums 3 where I had no keys to. After that he shot me for no real reason as seen in the video.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
1st raid: I raided S4

2nd raid: I raided S3

You spoke OOC throughout the whole situation failling to comply. I asked you to open the door and you decide to start speaking OOC again stalling the situation rather than simply just say I don't have keys. Uncut your video from when we first gun pointed you where you talk about making an AR and how we've already raided the property once. Not a great Idea to talk about "raiding again" under gunpoint when we're trying to get you to open a door so your org know we are raiding them.

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
@Tim Got some questions here,

1) Why did you start talking OOC during a RP situation?
2) Did you or your friends also own Slums 4?

@Daigestive can you please provide your POV of the whole situation

Tim

Reaction score
1. Dai asked me to open the door which I couldn't since I had no keys. After that he didn't tell me to do anything. I complied with everything he said. The reason however for talking OOC is kind off self explanatory and I didn't feel like it would affect the RP situation because I did comply.

2. I owned Slums 4, Slums 3 was owned by someone else from the org I am in.

Tim

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe you didn't have keys as you're always basing in slums 3, mind uploading proof that you didn't have keys?
https://gyazo.com/5879703e4aceb10d7cd5fdc4b469157d
Also everytime someone raids you, you bring it OOC as when I raided you before you told me I couldn't because I had raided you before despite never having raided you.
I bring something OOC if I think someone is breaking rules. I don't remember talking to you OOC about you raiding me.

Tim

Reaction score
I know im not involved but if you didn’t have keys why didn’t you mention it?

The moment Dai told me to open up slums 3 I told him I didn't have keys. Since I didn't want to die I walked towards Slums 3 and tried it out.
The reason for this AR is partly 2.5 since I got killed without a real reason. I complied with Dai and he still shot me.

Just want to say something. Again soz for being a pain and butting in. If he is talking about a situation in OOC he is allowed to as long as it does not benefit others who are currently alive within the situation he is talking about as it would be metagaming whether it was intentional or not because he is theoretically giving out in-character info in OOC that could give people a heads up. The people who it is giving the heads up on would also be metagaming as they would be using the info they got from OOC to benefit them in-character. Imagine if I said "OOC: Oi Dai why did you steal my Ferrari at Bazzar" when that is still ongoing and then imagine a cop using that info to try and pull him over and I did not tell him in anyway IC. Both of which should be talked to about this. (NOT POINTING FINGERS) just wanted to state that as reading this it seems like a similar scenario. Just trying to be helpful pls no warn.

I don't think this is exactly a similar scenario. Just before the video I showed, I told Dai a couple of times that I didn't have any keys to slums 3. I had to make this clear to him in front of the slums 3 door, therefore I think the people inside already knew what was going on. I think that talking OOC to Dai didn't give any heads up since Dai made sure I already gave them a heads up IC through the door.

Sam

Reaction score
@Tim please provide a longer video of the situation. Also make sure we hear Dai say "open the door" in the video.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
He was shot for informing the people we were raiding that a raid was indeed happening under gunpoint. Even if he was speaking OOC with no consent, saying that "he can't raid again" alerts the people inside that a raid is coming and since its voice chat they can use this info IC. He placed his own life at risk with no benefit by doing this under gunpoint. Even if he used LOOC, he should have waited until after the situation and reported it rather than stalling the situation before alerting the people we were raiding that a raid was about to occur.

Tim

Reaction score
I agree that I should have waited for the situation to be over however you wanted me to open the door as shown in my video. Me talking OOC about you guys raiding wasn't the trigger to a heads up there. I think me telling you I didn't have keys was the trigger. This was before I talked OOC. Wouldn't you get ready for a raid if someone outside had to explain to someone they can't open the door since they have no keys? I think you would. Especially after just getting raided.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
But you did and they'd obviously hear you. I didn't know I raided you personally in slums 4 until you told me 30s prior and said your org was in Slums 3. You aren't nobody special, I'd treat you no different from anyone else.

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Denied.

@Tim stay in character during roleplay situations in the future please.

Status
Not open for further replies.