AR Daigestive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: LP7K / Richard James
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Daigestive
His/Her SteamID: ?
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User was raiding us as civilian and got killed by @Harley, which he then goes as TFU to come raid us for no reason even when all the raiders were killed and cleared up everything with Josef who was an LEO
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Everything was dealt with the LEO who was on scene way earlier. But decides to find a reason to raid us because of a “headglitch”. He had nothing to look for in our property. In real life you wont go to someones house and decide to raid it because we don’t comply.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was involved in the raid as cop, I don't know when he saw them but from the door you can barely see the planters with drugs in them, I tested it myself several times

Reaction score
Pending

Being as @Daigestive is currently forum banned, @✪[Sky]-Nooni are you able to provide his response for the reasoning of the raid on his behalf.

Additionally, @Josef being as you were an officer during the raid, are you able to provide some context as to why the raid took placed as well?

Reaction score
Denied

The reason Daigestive raided you as police was that he had received DNA from bodies outside of the property and had requested that for the owners open up in order for him to ask some questions, to which he received the response of "No your tfu sniper just killed my friend" and failed to follow his request to open the door, hence the police raid taking place as there is enough evidence and probable cause to suggest that the murderer found on the DNA of the bodies was inside the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.