AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: LP7K / Richard James
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Daigestive
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed TFU officer and came back when he had a clear chance of escaping
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
I posted this late bc I was trying to find the demo

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Dont really like responding to salty revenge AR's. Im sure the staff team need to stop petty shit like this. I think this was the situation where myself and Aquaa were driving around the city waiting for cops to respond to the city to flank them. Tony sniped my car twice and rather than giving him the long distance advantage where he could run through the alleyway and snipe my car again I chose to go the other way and shoot him close range before he could pop my tires easily or wreck the car easily with an m24. I then drove around in a circle once just to make sure I was safe and as I couldnt find you, got out and finished the TFU before you crashed into my car 100 mph like Richard Hammond. Before you reply I'm not replying to this again because I'm not going to argue or waste my time on revenge salt AR's.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Didnt want to drive around and let the tfu snipe my tires from the alleyway was my thinking at the time. @Kempotent couldnt care less. This AR's just a petty revenge AR as Im sure you know and should discuss as a staff team as its a frequent issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.