AR (Edit: Me and A1L have resolved the issue over steam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lixerd / Jessica Pink
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: A1L / Nicolas Maas
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
2.5 Popped my car tires for somthing that wasnt my fault, user was speeding outside of bazaar and ended up in a car crash resulting in his death
Evidence (Demo Required)

A1L

Reaction score
I asked @rogue and they said it was alright, you was doing a u-turn on business street and sped off from the crash scene after cops came, I asked in LOOC to Rogue and they said yes that I can pop your tires when you're not at your vehicle, so I popped your tires.

From my POV it seemed like it was you who was doing an u-turn who made us crash, however when the ferrari stopped, I crashed into the back of the other ferrari and you had not waited at the scene of the crash since I had thought it was you who caused the collision.

TLDR; You drifted and failed, and you reversed making the ferrari stop and yes I admit to speeding, however if you didn't attempt to drift I would've still been alive, you drove off from the scene after you blantantly caused the collision and hence why I popped your tires since I asked rogue and they said I can only pop your tires to benefit me since you had caused it.

If you want refund for your tires, message on PM or steam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.