Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ♫JarredInator♫ / Jarred Donerino

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
loyal 2 familien / Ibrahim Ghazzi

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:11713862

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Killed me inside my apartment even though I was completely unarmed and AFK.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Have my demo if needed.

Tick:
N/A

This incident happened between 9:33 and 9:38 BST +1

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dunno... the evidence is a bit unclear, as it never really shows your position. Anyways I think your killing might have been a simple reaction. He is raiding a heavily fortified base, and sees nobody, and shoots you the same second he sees you.

I don't know... you were AFK at the time, so not sure about how much it ruins your experience. I still don't think he should have shot you if you were unarmed, but he might have reacted before he saw if you were armed or not. You were inside an ordinary tryhard base after all.

+/- Neutral unless I can see how it looks from his perspective.

Reaction score
You can argue wether or not he had a legit reason to kill you but if you put yourself into his perspective please understand that it looks like you're grabbing something out of that chest which makes you a threat to him, in this situation I understand him, by the way next time please get their name and steamID before making the AR. Tyvm

JRW

Reaction score
Yes I agree with you, he killed you unarmed, but he may of thought you were armed, you were facing away towards the storage, but he should of at least tried to look for a weapon. +support

Reaction score
IC and OOC name are added, so is the ID.

User also lied to me.
4EB023C16EC09E97CE679DD1984FC1146F65EEE0

Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
I'm the guy who killed you. I was raiding you, but you were facing the back to me as i was entering your apartment. I couldn't tell if you were armed or not, so i shot you. Personally i do not feel like i broke any rules. Sincerly Polo

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Honestly it just looks like from his perspective that you were going to get something lethal out of your storage container in which he simply reacted and killed you, he wouldn't have known from the first place that you were AFK.

Status
Not open for further replies.