AR For Breaking 3.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Billy Savery / Billy Belinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Wayne Wacky & Freeman Johnson (Don't know their Steam ID's or OOC)
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I was robbed/kidnapped and had my apartments blown up in the middle of the night after we just won a raid against these guys, which for the record was awesome and their robbery/kidnap was played out really well except for one key part. Midway through the RP sit I was taken to the petrol garage whilst they ran around with guns, set the bomb off and searched the apartment all in front of an NPC who would have heard the bomb and seen the guns yet there was no attempt to silence him/her. The NPC would have heard the convo between me and the other player that showed up and you could also see that I was restrained too.

If 3.21 was taken into consideration then I think the RP would have been fun but that kind of ruined it for me and could have prevented me losing my items and cash.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
The players also didn't deal with the person talking to you next to the vehicle, instead completely ignoring him.
It would've made more sense for the players to park somewhere out of view of the multiple NPCs in the area, such as around the side of Slums.

However Billy, I would suggest that you should've made some attempt of breaking out of your zipties instead of sitting blankly in the vehicle. Even if you were not successful in breaking the ties. Also, I don't think the NPC would've heard your conversation; he seemed to be a fair distance away.

accepted.png

Status
Not open for further replies.