Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CeriEdwardsx / Dai John
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @GAAAAA
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4 by stalling and not following orders as an LEO under gunpoint. He wouldn't comply and decided walking around which from my P.O.V didn't seem like much intention to roleplay it. @idomz was bleeding out and needed to be bandaged after about 10 seconds shot the officer for not complying.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b52olrrnl5jch3u/perpheads_demo_2016-12-6 22-07-19.dem?dl=0
Tick: Near the end of it ... stopped recording as soon as the sit finished. Sorry no tick :c

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
When you are clearly under gunpoint why would you start walking away and also trying to pull your berretta out? Don't you fancy rping it crouching, fearing for your life and just accept it? Surely when a gunman has to ask, "Why are you walking around?" there's something wrong. If only that traffic officer ran me over....

P.S Him asking for a bandage was a distraction for him to shoot you, watch the video again he pulls a gun. So yes it wasnt me.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

You shot him, and he knew you were going to kill him therefore he did what he could to preserve his life.​

Status
Not open for further replies.