2.1 Play Realistically
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Evening Luke,

"
2.1 Play Realistically
This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all time; exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such Exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion."

emulate real life, mmmm seems outdated these days considering some of the stuff I see. That rp situation was a little bit of fun away from pursuits or gun fights as that all perpheads seem to be. Both players got on the object and remained on the object during the situation and nobody's role play was effect. You willing followed me around as I started by going city hall and then went backwards and forwards so you decided to stick around of your own accord.

1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour
Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

Please if your going to make a report on someone don't title the video that your submitting as evidence calling them a kid and annoying, beyond questionable.

Reaction score
Closed

Both users have been spoken to within TS, they have both understood everything and no actions were taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.