AR- Getting Killed for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: zεu$.

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daan | Hieha

His/Her SteamID: Daan: STEAM_0:0:54498132 | Hieha: STEAM_0:0:97645868

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Because she just killed me for no fucking reason which I don't understand lol

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
So when you go to 0:32 I am still in my car? and you die like a second after? you expect me to get out of my car, pull my weapon and tap you within 1 second?

Reaction score
Pending
From checking the logs, I can see that you were killed by Daan and Hieha yesterday evening. Maybe you could confirm the time (BST) on when it happened so I double check if was definitely them. @Lucius Husky could you explain?
cvWYNxI.png

Reaction score
Pending
From checking the logs, I can see that you were killed by Daan and Hieha yesterday evening. Maybe you could confirm the time (BST) on when it happened so I double check if was definitely them. @Lucius Husky could you explain?
cvWYNxI.png
I did indeed finish the person off, though this was after we hid the body and this was to make sure no one heard the moaning. I have nothing to do with the occuring situation in de video. I defended and assisted my friend after the shooting was done.

Reaction score
I did indeed finish the person off, though this was after we hid the body and this was to make sure no one heard the moaning. I have nothing to do with the occuring situation in de video. I defended and assisted my friend after the shooting was done.
As A1L tagged, @Hieha can you please explain why you decided to shoot Zeus.

Reaction score
He called me a bitch. idk if he knows im transforming to be a female but i felt very offended and sexually harrased. i do not allow this kind of sexual harrasment in my online videogames. this server is full of racist sexist people and im sick of it. i wont allow people to call me stuff like that.

Reaction score
He has been toxic multiple times to me too. as you can see in his record of the forums he is a known toxic person.

Reaction score
Involved btw

Also I heard he's been ramming hieha's mini cooper alot and annoying him so that's another reason

Reaction score
Involved btw

Also I heard he's been ramming hieha's mini cooper alot and annoying him so that's another reason
He has indeed been ramming our car multiple times and ramming them across the subs storage road like a maniac, we also told him not to in which he also almost ran me over before.

Reaction score
Accepted

@Hieha will receive a warning for 2.5 and 3.4 as no sufficient reason has been provided for killing you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.