AR, got mugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Mclovin / James Mclovin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown / Drake Fernesto
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114139869

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 2.1 and 5.1. - I believe he mugged me in a public place, also he ignored the fact i had a gun in my hand, when he took the choice to enter my property second time after beeing threathen on his life. "Also calling me a bitch while i have a gun in my hand doesn't seem realistic to me" I also don't believe NPCS was taken into consideration while this "mug" was taken action.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:

Comments: I said high lighted day, it seemed more lighted up when i was recording the video.

Reaction score
considering our main task was to raid you and we both had concealed guns i hardly see it my life was at complete risk.
the least you could've done is GP us, my friend was ready to have you wacked behind me which was my source of protection.
[DOUBLEPOST=1478040723,1478040562][/DOUBLEPOST]
considering our main task was to raid you and we both had concealed guns i hardly see it my life was at complete risk.
the least you could've done is GP us, my friend was ready to have you wacked behind me which was my source of protection.

I have these things planned out you know.
[DOUBLEPOST=1478042471][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1478040723,1478040562][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have these things planned out you know.

He had his weapon is passive stance

M

Reaction score
I am not concerned about the mugging, but the response to the threat of the gun was not appropriate. A warning will be issued.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.