AR on Pastamanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dee/Derrick Oneill

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Pastamanic/Antonio Accardo

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62530650

Why Should This Player Be Punished: User gun pointed me at the front off my store infront of 2-3 other users, Also keeping to roleplay there would be people walking through bazaar at that time. I told him it's a public area he continued with the mug and forced me into the back off the store he took my items before running round the corner and DCing. I believe he broke 2.1, 5,1 and 6.5
2.1 You wouldn't mug someone in a busy market area irl
5.1 Again he mugged in view of the public breaking 5.1
6.5 he admitted he DC'd after seeing me run at him with an Ak 47 his quote "I proceeded to get in my car and as I disconnected I saw him running at me with an AK-47 in his hands"
I can't say a whole lot more on this the proof is in the demo, if this is accepted it will be followed up by an RR as i lost quite a bit of stuff.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/36fe772446a4c8eaaac3714b12114a91/
Tick: @17600

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all, he was in the back corner of his store away from all cameras. The 2 users outside were my buddies on lookout. Once he was in the store, he dropped a lot of items and attempted to run. He then came back and told me he forgot he was tied, but I'll let that slide. I informed him in looc that I had to go and he said it was fine. He must of had over 100k+ worth of crafting materials so he should be happy I only took 30k. I had left him tied and told my friend to finish the mug. I proceeded to get in my car and as I disconnected I saw him running at me with an AK-47 in his hands. I don't want him to be punished, as he is a regular player and is generally nice, but I feel I should not be banned.

Reaction score
Chopper mate from what you guys discussed about its quite obvious he didn't break any rules.
His friends were on the lookout, if there weren't many people at the time it's an opportunity for him, also if he forced you in the shop quickly enough it's valid to my extent, if you stalled then you were the one that broke rules since it is possible to force one quite quickly into his shop.
Anyways if you agreed about him leaving it's completely valid, and take in mind that you should infact thank him for letting you forgetting that you were tied.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Can you please explain to me why you killed his friend after you came back from the parking lot with your AK.​

Reaction score
You should not have even got out of the room in the first place, or have an AK as you were tied up. Also, you didn't know that he was assisting. In the AR you called him and my other friend "2 users" which gives you no reason to shoot him unless he wouldnt give the items back or resisted. (Sorry I can't comment on my phone)

Reaction score
denied.jpg

The user did nothing wrong accept make an invalid /me. You both agreed that it was ok for him to disconnect in LOOC and also he mugged you in the back of the shop and only gunpointed you in the front, out of view of any cameras/NPCs.​

Status
Not open for further replies.