AR Ian Dalum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ZombZ.org Xhantium / Xhantium Harper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ian Dalum / Enviroment ( or something like that )
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95763860
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.4 and 3.6
I was mugging this player as he left his apartment, and as soon as he was under gunpoint i tied his hands, however when i asked him to move with me upstairs he just kept refusing to claiming he was tied / could not.
I believe he did this just to stall rp so either cops could arrive ( and they did ) or that his friend could manage to kill me ( which she also tried to by wb'ing me )
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!F4RnCDzA!Zh42SRrbRjGbCbIyqOpev8rYbZZid1C28TmQP31k09Q
Tick: 10800

From what ive heard, Ian thought you had tied both hes hands and hes feet. So he wasnt able to walk.

Just for your information

Posting for Envionic:

Only cause i thought i was tied you are posting an AR? I really didnt know, you are whining to much about a single thing. I cooperated 99%, just cause i didnt knew i couldve move or not you make an AR? You got away with all my stuff, be happy.

I don't think you should make a ban request because of him not moving. It would be more clear if you could just do /me ties hands and legs. You could clearly see that he didnt do it because of the cops, but that he had tied legs.
Please do your /me more clearly next time mugging someone etc.

Doesn't matter how little the situation is, Ian Dalum still broke rules by not adhering to Xhantium's orders therefore breaking 3.4. Having your hands tied doesn't restrict your movement with your feet and in the demo you can clearly see Xhantium type out /me ties mans hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back