AR Jack Jerryson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sorle/Acacio Ross
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: TheOriginal_J/Jack Jerryson @razesqueeky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150576215
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 - User ignored my commands to get on the ground under direct gunpoint for at least 5 seconds, user even saw my gunpoint and still failed to follow. Chased him all the way from the back door to the vault of bank whilst he was under direct gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required):
I'm aware video doesn't record my voice, however if needs be he can provide his demo.
Tick:

Reaction score
I admit, I may have broken 3.4. But I genuinely didn't hear you say "get on the ground" If you could provide sound that would be great. I did hear you shouting but it was a vague sound, I could barely hear you. I don't know if that was a error or something. I do apologise and I didn't realise you was chasing me until we reached the vault room, which I had an escape through the door so I took it. I do appreciate your concern but I do not appreciate the AR for something so little.

Reaction score
don't understand how you couldn't have heard me, would need to see your perspective really

Reaction score
I could barely hear you, it was honestly so low I couldn't make out what you were saying so I assumed you were outside the bank or something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted
When you see someone gunpointing you for a prolonged period of time such as what sorle done, it is very unrealistic of you to continue running away and puts your life at risk.
User will receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.