AR on Alfa Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Victor Mcdade
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alfa Ross
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, ran under gunpoint and pulled a gun whilst under direct gunpoint also.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Situation was a bit of a blur from my perspective, I saw you outside for half a second and turned around instantly, didn't see much past that, thought I closed more distance. Additionally, your commands were given as I was already moving in - the gunpoint was over a broad scope at the time so I didn't see it as targeted at me until it was too late.

Soz, could've easily spoken to me about it tho or made a report as there was staff on at the time, however it's hard not to do from my perspective, not really that much my fault. Additionally, I didn't hear your commands as there were loads of people shouting at the time

Reaction score
One person was laughing, that was it, you looked at me multiple times, like when you closed the door.

Reaction score
Ye I glanced at you & didn't have enough time to process it, the action of pulling out my AK when you came in with me was already buffered so I couldn't stop it - at that stage it's instinct to shoot, apologies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
From his p.o.v he's barely going to see you jump over the table with a gun like action man thinking your invincible.

Reaction score
I would love to see your POV, because if you didnt see me your POV must not see me.

Reaction score
My POV currently uploading, bare in mind I just arrived from a shootout so I was a bit on edge & jumpy - add on the fact that I was about to go to another shootout

Dunno what I can do to make my apology clearer tbh, any perceived rulebreaks on my side were genuinely accidental because of how jumpy I was/fast the situation was.

Reaction score
It's not that I didn't see you, more that I didn't have enough time to properly process you & what you were doing/saying

Reaction score
@Sorle But i was directly pointing at you and said "Sir get your hands up" Your friend was female and i wasnt looking at her, so has to be you right?

Reaction score
@Ezza The "hands up" was victim to gmod voice delay so I was already in the shop + partially drowned out by my friend laughing - was all too fast to expect me to process it properly

Reaction score
Easy solution dont just jump the bus and pull a gun everytime your pals are cuffed.

Reaction score
Shooting you was valid, previously in that life cops had tried pulling me over & shot at my car - I knew I was warranted for murder because I killed at least 10 people in that life, mainly cops + I'd just got back from a shootout at regals where one cop was left alive who tried shooting at my car

Reaction score

Here's my POV, to where my Shadowplay ends, can't deny that this only proves my justification

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Lol @Ezza this is why you're only a Server Community Support Officer on perp net. Ur fult for rushing in openinv the door, he had no chante to even see gunpoint with the door animation. l8r b

Reaction score
ye but as you can see, voice delay means i only properly hear it when i'm in the shop

Reaction score
I never got to report it, but he did the same as a cop after I robbed the bank and find it fitting in here as theres already a report now. As told I never got to make a report and as the reason is I have so many recordings and had to find it and had my computer restored too so had to install my editing program too again etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.