AR on Alfa Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Unlinked to this, doesn't show you shooting my vehicle - shot at it when it was stationary + the engine was off, showing your intentions to kill me, I'd rather follow 3.6 which prohibits me from taking actions which would directly lead to my death, than follow 3.4, which prohibits actions which risk my death.

I think such a claim on the thread without any genuine, uncut evidence simply proves as inflammatory, especially when provided your lack of a relationship to the case on the thread.

also shows your friend metagaming, so not very smart, don't try removing it now as it's downloaded

Reaction score
If you have shot his car and disabled it )as you said to steven) then you clearly show intentions to kill, enough for Sorle here to prioritise preserving his own life, also completely unrelated to the thread, make another AR.
Nice metagaming aswell.

Reaction score
In real life I would've shot through the windows as I had an rifle and we were multiple people as theres a limit how much the glass can hold out. Which would've killed you, but as this is a game and you were in a car it was impossible for me.

Reaction score
Nice calling me out for metagaming as you see I don't even respond to him 10/10

Reaction score
Accepted (ish)

After reviewing all pieces of evidence provided, I have come to the conclusion that @Sorle did break 3.4.

However, I also believe that the statement he provided is true and that he did not completely see the gunpoint.
@Sorle will be spoken to and issued a verbal warning.

Also @XPGamingXPDK you can make another AR if you wish, however, this will not be reviewed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.