AR : Janice McGlinchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Madje Mauricio
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Janice McGlinchy
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105317611
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4
Note : I mugged this person in my shop, I gunpointed him to leave the shop and I opened the door and he didn't leave, before that he screamed to get help. After that admin @TinySlayer obligated me to drop the weapon I used to bait him into the building and they killed me instead.

Reaction score
Right, So I had a suspicion you planned to mug me so I informed an org member (@iQuinten) that I thought you were going to mug me. Now, as soon as you started to mug me I heard a bobby pin start on the door. I went through with the mugging and you told me to go in the corner of the room I did so and after that, you opened the door and told me to leave. I walked through the door a bit and then seen the back door open and my org members walk in and gunpoint you This was when I came back fully into the shop. As for the screaming for help part, I have no memory of ever doing this so I would like to see some proof to support this claim. You were shot by someone else in the room more than likely for mugging me. Logs would need to be provided to show who shot you.

Reaction score
Right, So I had a suspicion you planned to mug me so I informed an org member (@iQuinten) that I thought you were going to mug me. Now, as soon as you started to mug me I heard a bobby pin start on the door. I went through with the mugging and you told me to go in the corner of the room I did so and after that, you opened the door and told me to leave. I walked through the door a bit and then seen the back door open and my org members walk in and gunpoint you This was when I came back fully into the shop. As for the screaming for help part, I have no memory of ever doing this so I would like to see some proof to support this claim. You were shot by someone else in the room more than likely for mugging me. Logs would need to be provided to show who shot you.
Right so why you asked admin to give you the weapon? As you're saying I told you to leave and I stored the gun
[DOUBLEPOST=1498424111,1498422933][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right so why you asked admin to give you the weapon? As you're saying I told you to leave and I stored the gun
Since when my life was in danger? They took like 10-15 sec to enter I had time to leave for the front door run to my friends car store it in the trunk get into the car and get away but I prefered to store it in the storage because it was easier i wasn't in danger and since you scream for help I have the right to kill you (couldnt comment)
[DOUBLEPOST=1498425983][/DOUBLEPOST]Can I have some answers please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.