AR John Scatman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lucius Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Scatman
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, Ignored multiple ./me 's and commands under gunpoint. Finally got out the car and then still ran under gunpoint which resulted in his death
Evidence:
, only recorded my voice/sound and not game sound sadly as I started recording halfway as this already went on for atleast 2 min before the recording. didnt have time to get the right settings.
Tick
:

Reaction score
We were about to mug him. If it was not allowed because of the costume dealer then we are sorry for it. But as it is not always there we kind of forgot about it. I also wanted him removed for my car as he was playing loud music through his mic alot.

Reaction score
Involved, T O M H I L L was minging all day. We took him to the forest to mug him and then leave him there however he thought he's some special forces SAS wannabe and kept 'blocking' my attempts to drag him out. He finally got out after we moved the car and ran under gp mic spamming 'scatman'. This is where we had to shoot him. He immediately disconnected right after.
The costume dealer isn't always there and as far as I know its allowed to mug there. It's been done loads of times. @Daigestive did it to @Tomo . If you can't then it doesn't really specify the costume dealer as its only there for 1 week.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
This is not relevant to the AR whatsoever and just slander. You never made an AR or reported me. Go wash my car Shmuel, your just salty

Status
Not open for further replies.