AR on Chris Jenson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ar for Martin Downland.

Your Steam/In-game Name: Lucius Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chris Jenson
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The roadcrew was shot for no reason. He had ran an SS over by accident. The SS got revived and said 10 toes in which Chris Jenson shot down the RC. I sadly didn't record with sound though.
Evidence:
Tick
: none

Reaction score
Nice job finding all the facts out.
Firstly, I wasnt SS.
Secondly, My friend was run over while on the side of road. As you can see his body there. I (fairly) assumed it was another aids SS just trying to mess around. Which was later proved correctly as while I write this you're dealing with him as a police officer for yet again ramming my car.
I asked my friend when he got up who killed him and he pointed to the SS.
Dont report for other people, especially when you don't know anything that happened.

Reaction score
Just got a recording of Lucius saying the RC was AIDS in other sit, thus proving my point. The RC was looking to run ppl over.

Close this report. Ive been reporting for many things I should have been reported for, but this one, isnt one.

Reaction score
I never said U were SS. Your friend was SS and you weren't. Secondly he was ran over by accident. You cant help your friend is hes SS with kossing someone. And you asked for the magic words. "10 toes" to shoot him.

Reaction score
I never said he was aids. He is upset is what I was looking for.

Reaction score
Okay well as RC is being really aids atm aswell and also just lost a gun by driving over it. Please close this AR

Status
Not open for further replies.