AR 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Josef/Josef Trapani
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lydus Corvinus @THECRX
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User decided to shoot my vehicle because i was trespassing on his property (pretty sure the parking area is public property). When i saw him pointing a gun i drove backwards but the user still decided to shoot my vehicle thus breaking rule 2.5
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
I was being raided hence the white car parked outside the door.

You clearly heard the gunshots and decided to come anyway?

I was peeking the door to see if there was anyone else outside alive you pull up in your car, so obviously I thought you was a raider/flanker.

Did you not break 3.4 by driving to a shooutout with no weapon as you clearly knew people was fighting with guns and decided to drive into the shootout unarmed anyway?

Reaction score
I didnt hear any gun shots as you can see in my video,
Also it was not clear that you were getting raided. I saw a car driving very calmly coming from glassco and since there were only 10 people on the server i decided to just go and check who was basing there.

Oh, and you still haven't told me why you decided to shoot my car while i was driving off?

Reaction score
1537373370582-png.3792

The user will be punished for breaking rule 2.5 as he acted only on assumptions by kos’ing people in the area without having any confirmation that they were involved​

Status
Not open for further replies.