AR made by Snicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Snicker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Riley West / Tetra
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75268988
Why Should This Player Be Punished: It all started when we were at projex apartment 3, when we wanted the police to give Riley a ticket for 10.1. Long story short was that everything was normal and indeed common untill Riley pulled out a shoutgun in the presence of a mayor. When the police came to the scene they asked if he (Riley) pointed the gun at us. I personally said that i "only saw that he had his gun in his hand (Passive mode)", only one of the SS told the officers that he pointed a gun at us, wich i like earlier said "never saw or witnesed". About 5-10 minutes later he came to my position in Bazaar and decided to kill me, and his reason was that i told the officers that he pointed a gun at us wich like i said before that i never did. Addition to that was that he also claimed that i was the main reason his gun was so called "confiscated".
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Reaction score
@Collier @blobvis 2.0 said I was okay to do what I did. Which was communicated in OOC after your slander in ooc which was deleted.

I think your missing out the fact I called you the N word in character you ordered your SS to chase me down from bazaar to projex ramming my car in the process, harassing me among other things
Spamming /y with nonsense
Also very convenient your missing Out the part where I got shot with about 5 rounds while I was on the floor so you could finish me off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also tagging @Mina since they were there

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The thing is the whole situation is just unnecessary. You killed me over something I never said and then claimed you got permission from staff to do so. This is not true, staff only told you that if what you were saying was true then you would be justified in shooting me. My screenshot proves this. I didn't care about what you did and I didn't really want your shotgun to be confiscated and I only provided my witness statement to the police (that I saw you hold your gun but only in passive). I would also like to bring up that we weren't really in a chase with you, my SS followed you and we all clearly took it as a joke, you even slowed down in your car and started laughing and my SS never
tried to handcuff you at all at that point. To touch on the last point, I literally have no idea what you are talking about, probably because I was dead at this point.

1592151214463.png

Reaction score
I never lied to the officers as you can see in the video I dont know why u still think that you did the right thing

Reaction score
Denied (ish)

In this situation, @finlay3110 was fully justified to kill you due to the events that lead up to it, however, he killed you in a way that significantly endangered his life and got himself instantly killed. Finlay will receive a warning for 3.4 due to his actions however the fact that he killed you was justified.

Reviewed with @Synatec

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.