AR on Ling Wang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Feras / Feras Alzarah
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Ling Wang
His/Her SteamID:No clue
Why Should This Player Be Punished:I saw him running to his shop I gunpointed him while he was running into the while he was under gun point, then unlocks the door, then opens the door while he is under gun point, then runs inside while he is still on gun point.

He also clearly knew that he ws under gun point as when he went inside he saw me when he closed the door.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
You saw me gunpointing you have a nice day you clearly heard that I was so close to you look at 0:11 look how close I was to you

Reaction score
At the point where he saw you and heard you, he was basically already closing the door. Rr 5 mins

Reaction score
He doesn't need to face me, I said "GET ON THE GROUND OR YOU'LL BE SHOT" this is not slender man game, and please don't get involved, you're not apart of this situation

Reaction score
At the stage where you were close enough to him for him to hear you, the restriction of VOIP delay would've prevented him from obeying the orders given, as they would come through to him when he was already well into his shop, therefore making this argument incorrect.

GOOD DAY SIR

Reaction score
@Feras however, the only time he heard you was restricted by VOIP delay, as you whispered from too far a distance for him to pick it up, however when you came close enough it was already too late

Reaction score
I want to see your perspective go to the demos please and send it.

Why can't you send your perspective? is it because that you clearly heard me or what?

JER

Reaction score
@Feras because all your arguements have been proven wrong. your evidence is sufficient enough to prove I was not in the wrong. stop wasting my time

JER

Reaction score
"At the point where he saw you and heard you, he was basically already closing the door."

Last edited:
Reaction score
@JER You made a claim support it, I made mine and supported it with evidence, you do it as well. If you are 100% right then just send the video.

Reaction score
Denied
You were whispering the whole entire situation, the only spot he could have possibly heard you at would be at ~0:11 (not taking the voice delay of about 1 second into account which is all it took for him to close the door and THEN realize someone was on the other side telling him to get on the ground)
@Shay

Status
Not open for further replies.