AR- Marcus Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Draftking / Mitch Johnsen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marcus / Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78850148
Why Should This Player Be Punished: RDM, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.30User killed me at bazaar whilst there was an officer blocking of the bazaar and the whole police force was at the gas station/glass co parker entrance. Apperently for a bounty on my head which he told me however he told @Draxen he did it because his organisation members ordered him to do it because i threatened someone which i didnt as far as i am awere. on 22-02-2018 around 22:40 i think he came to me calling my name etc and asking if i wanted to fight again (Since he killed me by punching yesterday)
Evidence (Demo Required):
The report (Draxen)
Other evidence could come from his side of me threatening someone.
NLR: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....409/B9B31EE887B3C688A024B99022218122536106F0/
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
The cops wasn't there and you're probably guilty about your death so get over it. I made sure the scene was clean, and you showed no remarks of fear rp instead you just stood still and screamed for help while no one helped you because no one was there. Some of my org members was there also, and they were all trying to get you.
Second time, read the nlr rule again mate. Do you also loose all your friends you have when you die? Nah..

Reaction score
The cops wasn't there and you're probably guilty about your death so get over it. I made sure the scene was clean, and you showed no remarks of fear rp instead you just stood still and screamed for help while no one helped you because no one was there. Some of my org members was there also, and they were all trying to get you.
Second time, read the nlr rule again mate. Do you also loose all your friends you have when you die? Nah..

If you had a fight with me and you killed me you cannot come back into my new life and talk about that fight. However this is just a side story of being RDM'd which is the main thing in this AR and you are avoiding it in the AR and LOOC/reports

Reaction score
What rules did I break? None right?
You need to fight like a man and follow fear rp instead of standing and screaming like a confused ptsd man.

Reaction score
What rules did I break? None right?
You need to fight like a man and follow fear rp instead of standing and screaming like a confused ptsd man.

Yes sure, I will start to fight with you and get ur friends on my ass and getting arrested by the officer? or run away and then get into my car and get arrested for not following LEO orders? whilst you were attacking me for no reason?

Reaction score
Please provide some kind of video evidence or this will be denied.

Evidence is the log of him killing me. He already claimed he killed me for what reason which is me threatening his friend as i have no believe of threatening anyone i dont know what to send as evidence of that however he can provide a demp of me threatening apperently.

//phone

Status
Not open for further replies.