AR - Multiple rules broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jerome Savage (Either n. or u. on Steam)

His/Her SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crispy-c (n.) and http://steamcommunity.com/id/keithsquad (u.)
I can't seem to find their number ID's, but those two are definitely the ones.

A player broke the rules 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, and 2.1.
This started with two players, both by the last name "Savage" (Tyrone and someone with an S) trespassing the PD and refusing to move, where the one in question, "Jerome Savage" joined as an officer and said they were suspects with no grounds for interrogation. I then left the area because I had no evidence of this, where I hear gunshots. Jerome pulled a gun on around 4 officers and killed all of them, while still in service. He then moves towards me and I injure him in self defense, where I'm the last remaining person healthy in the PD. Upon calling medics, he is revived and fires on everyone again, where I then for a second time put him down in (unfortunately debatable) self defense, to the point where he can't be revived.

For starters,
- 2.1 Play Realistically
- was broken heavily, due to an attack with no motive or reason behind it, with no chance of escape either.

Second,
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
- This wasn't upheld either, as said before, there was no motive, attacking almost 7 officers at once and no care for what officers do, with an almost certain death and no chance of escape.

Third,
3.5 In-Character Death
-He then, after his death, immediately moved back to the PD, joined as an officer, and ran around where the scene had taken place.

And finally,
3.6 Stay Alive
-It basically speaks for itself, seeing as he technically died for no reason, twice.

Evidence

This should be the the correct demo, with all the evidence needed:
https://mega.nz/#!st9SAShD
Apparently this was needed for a key: !SxiItXT__jblv9wV4kBwUFb7ghwYBrj7XdfKgHQjIw8
(Tick 41910 - 49500-ish (Notice how Jerome signs up for an officer immediately after and walks back in and just stays there, despite NLR)

I also have a picture requesting the others at the scene to confirm what happened:
2015-11-03_00001.jpg

Looking closer, I made multiple mistakes here, but I don't feel they were as severe as those by n. and company.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Although witnesses are good to support clarity to a claim, they can't really be used as the sole evidence. When you view your demo, press shift+F2 and then you can drag the slider to speed it up, meaning you don't have to watch the whole demo in normal time!. When the situation starts, note down the tick and then upload the demo using this https://perpheads.com/threads/how-to-find-demos-and-upload-them.223/

*Kitty is on phone and doesn't want to spam but she said '
Its "n." And "u. Csgojackpot.com" something like that. Their name is Savahe and always plays together but never talk to eachother lmao'"

Sound familiar Miku?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Those two. They are not here to play realisticly or seriously or whatever. Seen them play and they have no clue or respect for either rules or laws. gg

Reaction score
When playing a demo, press Shift+F2 to open a tab where you can make it go faster, or backwards, and please refer to the guide @Duffy linked, as this will make it possible for a staff member to decide, and use the logs to find out who the players in question are.

Reaction score
Yeah, that's them, however, upon closer inspection I acted way too rashly, actually breaking 3.6 myself (welp) after the second time shots were fired. I'll get the demo up in a couple of minutes tho :)
Thanks for the help by the way!
[DOUBLEPOST=1446567845,1446566646][/DOUBLEPOST]I think that should be all, but let me know if there's anything I need to fix or change!

Reaction score
+support. Jerome decided to pull a weapon on the two suspects who he claimed that he was "interrogating" after I opened the door (I was LT) and told him to put his gun down he decided to pull his gun out. After he was once more told to put the gun down he decided to spray down towards me and kill me. Only bolli was online at that moment and we had no way reporting him.

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Players are obviously not acting realistically at all.

Thanks for your BR.

Status
Not open for further replies.