AR Nate/Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Richard James/LP7K
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nate/Nate Jones & Kai Biggins
His/Her SteamID: ?
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Nate 3.4 Ran away from me/ try to kill me as I was trying to give him a ticket for 9.1 Physical Assault & Kai Biggins 3.11 Prop pushing my car
Evidence (Demo Required):
(lower you're volume"
Tick:

Reaction score
My intention was to not prop push the car it was to place the chair on top of the car which I done. It was an accident.

Reaction score
He told me to get out of the car, And I did and he didn't have his gun pointed directly at me when I got out so I ran. And then I got in the car and he had gunpointed dalton many times and kai also yelled "you finna die" and we were all heavily armed in the camper. So many of us got out and we had guns, So considering he had gunpointed us many times and kai had yelled a death threat at richard And everyone got out with guns I thought we were gonna kill him, and we did and I also wasnt the only one who shot him I was just the first one to shoot him although I'm pretty sure if it wasn't me someone else was gonna shoot him. I apologise about this @City Stars @Collier

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Bigwhal It doesn't matter if he's directly gun-pointing you or not, he was on your side of the vehicle with his weapon raised in attack stance and you should have known very well that he would be able to instantly turn his focus on to you. Why did you punch the officer in the first place?

Reaction score
@Aquaa Yeah wasn't thinking , at the time we were all just having fun going around in the camper. I honestly cannot remember sorry.

Reaction score
Shouldn’t be hard to remember your reason for punching him considering the video is there and this occurred yesterday. Would be better to admit you had no real reason

Reaction score
Accepted
@KaiH Whereas I can't be completely sure if your intentions were to actually push the car, the way you were using that prop things were bound to go wrong.
@Bigwhal You escalated a situation that was never meant to go as far as it did. You will receive a warning.

Reviewed with @Aquaa

Status
Not open for further replies.