AR on Kai Funds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Victor Mcdode
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kay / Kai Funds
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 1.1 or 1.3 and breaking character at bazzar. cant mind which, User called me a retard in ooc, all because he was arrested for ramming my car, he said he is gonna make a IA, cool, but calling me retarded is un needed.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....436/D0D6B897279A7773FE78F94E406577037565210B/

Tick:

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
This sir is so Unnecessary. You're playing on the internet and your crying over me calling you a "Retard"

Sorry for my actions if that has offended you, never thought you would take it in the wrong way since you are playing perpheads which is very toxic afterall ;/

Kay

Reaction score
Alright so this response is about the video.

At bazaar if I remember the rules correctly you're allowed to talk about OOC stuff if everyone there is talking about OOC which we were. He then runs into bazaar and then says "You just broke character" as shown in the video..

Now you're just trying to get me done for anything you can possibly find.

Reaction score
I mean, I'm kind of involved as I was talking to Kay about the OOC matter.

I told him that people can get angry if you call them names, especially if you don't know them there's a possibility for stuff like this to happen. I have nowhere gone all-out on being out of character, all I did was try to figure out what happened that caused you two to react this way.

Reaction score
Accepted

@Kay Please don't call people retarded in OOC. It hurts peoples feelings
no formal action will be taken

Status
Not open for further replies.