AR Nick Beckmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Rhys Rodriguez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nick Beckmen
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58678274
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.4 running around in an active shootout blasting a radio. This lead to his and my death as I accidentally shot him and then the radio got stuck leading to my death.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5b24301f8ef06f8ccf/welp-
Tick: Not needed.

Reaction score
No excuses can be made, I indeed made a mistake. I do very much apologize for it.
I had found something fun to do, run around with a radio and make music, and I didn't take it serious enough.
I do want to note that I would not actually run into a gunfight, I was still outside, and was everything but planning to come inside.

However, the radio freezing because of my death can't be blamed on me. I was holding it with my fists, and it should not have frozen.

I am sorry to the people at office, and you specifically for messing up your roleplay situation.

Reaction score
No excuses can be made, I indeed made a mistake. I do very much apologize for it.
I had found something fun to do, run around with a radio and make music, and I didn't take it serious enough.
I do want to note that I would not actually run into a gunfight, I was still outside, and was everything but planning to come inside.

However, the radio freezing because of my death can't be blamed on me. I was holding it with my fists, and it should not have frozen.

I am sorry to the people at office, and you specifically for messing up your roleplay situation.

How come you didn’t leave after Creepis told you to leave?

Reaction score
How come you didn’t leave after Creepis told you to leave?

He told me to leave at the front door, and I did leave the front door.

As I said, if I had know that me coming upstairs and having a look would have had that big of an impact on the situation I would not have done it.

Reaction score
He told me to leave at the front door, and I did leave the front door.

As I said, if I had know that me coming upstairs and having a look would have had that big of an impact on the situation I would not have done it.

But once you're told by an officer to leave the scene you should leave not go up the other side of the building blasting music and holding a radio. You can hear active gunshots coming from the building, it would not be a smart idea to go and minge via the fire-exit.

Reaction score
But once you're told by an officer to leave the scene you should leave not go up the other side of the building blasting music and holding a radio. You can hear active gunshots coming from the building, it would not be a smart idea to go and minge via the fire-exit.

Creepis was not an officer tho, just a resident.

However I totally agree with the fact that what I did was stupid, I did not realize it would affect your roleplay situation.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

There was clearly a shootout happening and it was very foolish of you to be hanging around with a radio. Despite it not being your fault entirely that the radio got stuck in place the officer may have survived if you were not there which has clearly affected his roleplay.
You will receive a warning for 3.4 and I would expect you to act better in the future.
Don't hang around in shootouts!​

Status
Not open for further replies.