AR - Oculius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Oculius
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109541545
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.20 - Player disconnected from the server, while being questioned by an officer, in order to prevent his arrest after murdering a male.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Not Applicable

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Oculius
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109541545
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.20 - Player disconnected from the server, while being questioned by an officer, in order to prevent his arrest after murdering a male.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Not Applicable
He did retry in console as he joined straight back

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@RiziingYT

2.4 Constructive supports - Users should only reply to the threads within the Ban Appeal, Warning Dispute, Refund Request and Action Request section if they were directly involved in the situation in question.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Same guy grows in city hall, picks his planters under gunpoint, refuses to drop them under gunpoint, tell us to shoot him lmao before calling @gLaCiAl a hacker ic.

Reaction score
He then proceeded to run off lmao. I dont mind him i just think he needs a little talking to, but of course thats only me.

Reaction score
this video would explain anything about him b4 this video. He did rdm people at CH I ask him why did he do that. you have 6 months bans 2 times next one would be permanent he kept slience and he send me this message
Untitled.png
that's mean he doesn't feel guilty or apology.
and I dced to get demo but I noted in phone so I rejoin server to get the note but this happen after I joined.

Reaction score
image.php

I would like to thank everyone who provided videos. The user obviously has no understanding of basic server rules and therefore will be banned.

---

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.