Disconnecting in a mugging - Garbage Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey (@sm3312 recorded this)

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Garbage Man

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21816176

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

He simply disconnected while being mugged.
This is clearly breaking 6.5

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: n/a

Reaction score
+Support, clear violation of rules and he left to avoid mugging. Hope this player gets punished.

Reaction score
+Support

User has clearly disconnected during an RP situation in order to prevent himself from getting mugged. In my opinion a ban should be taken in place for the breakage of rule 6.5, the user also has one ban on record stating that they had failed to show any competence to follow server rules. This should also be taken into consideration to make sure that if the user wants to RolePlay in this server he must fully agree to follow the server rules, and make sure this doesn't happen again.

@sm3312 . The message below if for you.
PS: You have been using the /me's incorrectly. If I were the one being mugged I wouldn't consider you tying me or gagging me since you haven't stated the /me in details. Look at this thread for more information: https://perpheads.com/threads/a-lesson-in-using-the-me-function.3308/#post-101899 .

Thank You for reading,
George Schurr.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user clearly isn't here to follow the rules and will be given a one week ban in an effort to persuade him to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.