AR on 2 users

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Spanky Chicken / Dysclose #Kirk4Enforcer

His/Her SteamID: Spanky Chicken STEAM_0:1:126377072 / Dysclose #Kirk4Enforcer STEAM_0:0:79999945

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Users broke 3.4 and 2.1 after killing me both users decided to shoot at my car to get it wrecked next to the PD when they should've left the scene after kiling me they risked their life just so they shoot my car, shortly after an officer responded to the scene seeing them fleeing from the scene he attempted to pull them over and they started giving false information about me and my name (saying i killed someone) when they killed me also they metagamed as they shot at my car as none of them would know it was my car in the first place and told the officers my name when they didn't know it.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
okay, for one i wasent the one who shot your car and you cant blame it on me as all you can see was one person shoot you car. for 2 we known who you was because we was just baseing with you and you got all salty because we lost a raid. and last of all how did we put our life at risk and you dident eeven hear the conversation with me and the officer. And you removed my keys when you was dead so you broke rules there mate.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yes you did shoot at my car upload a demo on this, my demo doesn't pick full body nor clothes it's hard to get it on my demo but when i was there i saw you with your gun out shooting my car after benjamin started shooting it, you was right behind your car from my view shooting from the other side.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Both users will be receiving a warning for 3.4.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.