Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Spanky Chicken / rebecca mohammad

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126377072 / STEAM_1:0:69057568

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Gun pointed me in public and ordered me to get to alleyway to mug me with his friends

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Forgot To Involve The Part Were U Mass Failed To Follow /me's, Maybe You Should Add That Part As Stated In Your Ban "Players mugging him did do /me's to take his money and items and he failed to comply, blatantly told me the opposite in a sit." So Involve That Bit Also Please

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

Regardless of how I look at this situation, the same location and hostage-taking factor keeps coming up. It's not and has never been acceptable to attempt to gunpoint someone in public, and then move them to a more private place to mug them. The location of the initial gun point is absolutely within public view, even the alleyway is a little dodgy (considering there's a huge transparent fence looking into it).

In the future, please understand that your in-character life should be preserved, even if you do decide to do illegal activity. Mugging someone does not give you a free pass to gunpoint people in public, that isn't how this works. Please also understand that you shouldn't move people about in order to reach a safer place, the place you initially choose to mug someone should be suitable enough for you not to do this.

@Spanky Chicken and @Geordie Life were the ones to initiate the mugging, and to gunpoint you, therefore they will be receiving a warning for their actions.

Further information:

5.6 Kidnapping
Player(s) may only kidnap another player if it is absolutely necessary and benefits the player to such an extent that it outweighs the risks. For example if taking a hostage will increase the chances of the player escaping the police substantially then a hostage can be taken. Players should refer to rule 3.4 when deciding whether or not taking a hostage is appropriate and/or beneficial. Kidnapping another player with the sole intent of mugging them for their items is not allowed.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.

@Geordie Life - I've noticed you've complained about the OP's actions during the situation too, if you would like to let staff review this, please make an Action Request
here with all relevant information.

Status
Not open for further replies.