ar on 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Riley Ghost
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: john sugavi , jack bingo
His/Her SteamID:idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: These 2 started shooting at storage for no apparent reason at storage , i guess for fun cause they were laughing or because they wanted to see if any cops were on to respond , kill em and then raid easier the places they wanted to raid . In any case it was unrealistic for me at least.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!c9lRGA7L!i-tju2lUc5RrFvLQ-NC_wkA93IC5tAMS0oy84ZMKl_I

tick 62k

Reaction score
Ah do i see an AR revenge cause ur first one failed?,anyway the server had 5players no cops for me to bait i just got a new PC and my whole game was fucked up seeing pixels and guns had no sound so all i did was shoot around not causing any damage to anyone,even if THERE WERE COPS i'd give them to confiscate my gun wouldn't do a shootout over such a silly thing

i guess for fun cause they were laughing or because they wanted to see if any cops were on to respond , kill em and then raid easier the places they wanted to raid . In any case it was unrealistic for me at least.

Just look at this nonsense you're typing here lmao 5people in server no one to raid no cops on duty >me testing out a new setup so i shoot around.this is just hillarious make aonther cri baby AR that made no harm to anyone not even to you yet you waste ur time making onejust to make the server die harder so lame

Also to add let's say if I owned an apps and started spraying the walls up you'd still make an AR wouldn't you

Last edited:
Reaction score
i presented my opinion you did yours , i guess sugavi was seeing pixels too, lets not have hard feelings and wait for staff. I also guess then that when server has less than 30 people everyone can break nlr and rules is that what u are saying is that ur excuse 5 people were on?

Reaction score
I can vouch for Moon he went around with pixels and pink + black player models since he got a new PC and there were 5 players on most of them were afk or just doing there own business. Moon was testing the guns with his new pc and if a cop came he would have explained, if I saw someone doing that I wouldn't really care since he wasn't hurting anyones RP by testing the guns since noone was really RPing seriously. I can see this AR as being a target since it didn't really ruin your experience by him testing out his new setup. Anyways if you did get so easily triggerd by that i suggest you to NOT play. Anyways GL on the AR.

Reaction score
What you just said here isn't even close to what I've done you're just assuming things I've never said that it was fine and giving examples of stuff I wasn't even doing nor close to do like "NLR breaking" is way off topic. anyways just like Al Capone mentioned this is an AR target I didn't cause any harm to you or anyone by shooting and if you get triggered so easily by me shooting the air when I didn't even ruin your RP in anyway nor effect anyone during that scenario by just testing my setup as I couldn't hear gunshots and everything was glitched. Also proof of this AR being target you were saying in OOC "the server will be better without you moon"

Last edited:
Reaction score
His responsibility if he cant see people right, he shouldnt move from CH if his game is that bad regardless if their is 1 or 20 players..

Reaction score
Accepted
Y
ou should fire your gun away from where players may reside or gather, such as the farm. Moon your general attitude on this forum is also unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.